Berwick Mazda provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business, from sales staff to management.
Excellent opportunities also exist for students, graduates and apprentices.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees, and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
Receptionist (Monday – Friday 1:00pm – 6:00pm)
We are currently seeking a passionate, energetic individual with impeccable customer service skills to join the Berwick Mazda team as a Receptionist.
Based on the busy front reception your duties will include but not limited to:
- Direct all incoming and outgoing calls and email correspondence
- Meeting and greeting clients and offering beverages
- General Administration support across various departments
- Maintaining reception and café areas
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience within a similar environment as a receptionist
- A high level of customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and organization skills
- VicRoads knowledge (highly regarded)
- Self motivated and ability to work unsupervised
- The ability to multi-task and time-management skills
- Intermediate level of MS Office and an ability to learn new systems swiftly
Applications closes soon.
For enquiries and to submit your application please email Jodie at: firstname.lastname@example.org.